Thursday, December 24, 2009

12 Heroes of Christmas


Today wraps up the 12 Heroes of Christmas over at Chasing Heroes, the other blog I hang with. We've spent 12 days profiling our favorite holiday heroes and hunks, and there have been prizes galore! Today is the big kahuna. We have a gift basket with books and a whole bunch of other goodies. All you have to do is visit and leave a comment. Maybe you'll wake up tomorrow a Chasing Heroes winner!

Everybody's full of anticipation for tomorrow and I'm the lucky one who gets to wish you all a Merry Christmas on Christmas Eve. I love that! I've been so blessed to have spent part of 2009 here with the Stiletto Gang, and I'm looking forward to an exciting 2010 with them. My new release, Hasta la Vista, Lola!, will be out in just over a month, I have more exciting things in the works, and life is good.

Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, A Blessed Kwanza, Happy Hanukkah, and a Very Joyous New Year to all our readers here at The Stiletto Gang!

XO ~ Misa

2 comments:

  1. Hi Misa,

    Hope you and you family are having a wonderful Christmas! We have a small but growing group of Lola fans here and we can't wait for the new book to come out! Lola is my hero!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Anjali! Hope you had a great holiday, too!

    ReplyDelete

This is a comment awaiting moderation on the blog.