I admit I’m a celebrity-watcher. Growing up I had my favorites and follow their careers until they left the limelight. Then as I got older, I never thought that these celebrities get older until I see those dreadful words “dies at.” How did that happen? Recently so many actors that I enjoyed watching on the big screen and/or on the little screen are passing on and I feel so sad because I’ll never *see* them again, this despite not seeing them now. It was just the thought that they were living out their lives not in the limelight.
In a different scheme of things, September is almost here which means the start of the new TV series and I can’t wait for the return of the shows I watch.
- Is Red Liz’s father? Who really is her husband?
- Will Castle and Beckett get married? Who really was in that car?
- What will become of Reece and the gang?
- What is going to happen to Booth? To Bones?
- Criminal Minds - I'm hoping they go easy on the gore.
- Who will win the next Amazing Race?
As for the new shows coming, I want to check out:
- Madam Secretary
- How to Get Away With Murder
- Gracepoint (America’s Broadchurch)
With the new season forthcoming, what show are you waiting for their return? What new show interests you?