Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Oh, My Goodness, This is the First Tuesday!

Yep, I forgot and thought I better check if I had my blog post ready, and I didn't.

It's not the first time I've forgotten, but guess I can chalk it up to my age. I do that a lot now, blaming things on my age. However, I don't think it's any different than when I was younger and had too many things going at once.

Yes, that's what's happening--too much.

In my writing life, I've been promoting my latest Rocky Bluff P.D. mystery, Violent Departures, and my brand new Deputy Tempe Crabtree mystery, Not as it Seems, is now available everywhere. You can go to my website http://fictionforyou.com/ and read the first chapter and click on a link to various places it's available.

I've finished writing the next Rocky Bluff P.D., yes, I did, and I've just started the newest Deputy Tempe Crabtree mystery.

As for the rest of my life, this month is full of birthdays, a great-granddaughter's, my sis's, and my hubby's.

I'm participating in the Central Coast Author and Book Festival at Pismo Beach, and the last weekend of the month is our annual family reunion. We meet in Barstow (in the middle of the desert) because it's midway between my sister's family in Las Vegas, and mine all over California.

And not having filled every moment of my life, I've agreed to work for a ghostwriting company I worked for a few years ago.

My motto is live every minute to the fullest while you can.

Marilyn



No comments:

Post a Comment

This is a comment awaiting moderation on the blog.