Friday, November 12, 2021

Three Things with Lynn McPherson

Three Things with Lynn McPherson – by Debra H. Goldstein

I had so much fun playing the Three Things Game when Shari Randall interviewed me last month, that I decided to pass it forward by playing the game with Stiletto Gang member Lynn McPherson. Lots of good answers and some I didn’t expect!


Three favorite foods:  Pizza, tacos, cupcakes

Three places I've lived: Toronto, London, Vancouver

Three jobs I've had: Golf range owner, waitress, ESL teacher in Seoul

Three things I can't do without: my family, my dog, books

Three books I love (or three authors): Rita Mae Brown, Liane Moriarty, Vivien Chien

Three favorite places: Thailand, New England, Paris

Three favorite hobbies: Reading, walking, watching movies


Three things I'm looking forward to: Halloween, the first snowfall, Christmas



How about you, readers? What are three things about you that you'd like to share?


Oh, and one of my (Debra’s) favorite things: The Girls Dressed for Murder - An Izzy Walsh mystery written by none other than Lynn McPherson.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is a comment awaiting moderation on the blog.