Tuesday, June 21, 2011

This is What I was Doing and Where I was Doing It




This was the pond by our campsite
 

One of the many gorgeous scenic views in Sedona

Sedona is one of the most gorgeous places I've ever visited. Around every turn is a surprising and mouth-dropping vista.

Besides the book events I did, we traipsed all over and even took a Pink Jeep tour into the back country.

 One of the highlights of our trip was attending a cowboy dinner and show. The food was delicious and ample--and most surprising was the talent of the performers. I couldn't help but wonder what they were doing in a small town like Cottonwood. 

Next week, I promise I'll be back to normal--whatever that is.

Marilyn
  




































 

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is a comment awaiting moderation on the blog.