Tuesday, May 13, 2008

The Public Safety Writers Associations Conference

This was the book table at the PSWA conference. My husband is back there with the PSWA treasurer. If you look closely, you can see the "hunky firemen" on the table cloth.

We will be returning to Las Vegas in June of 2009. And we're going to ask for people to suggest presentations or panels they'd like to do or be on. Because many of the people who come are involved with law enforcement, we've already had a forensic expert volunteer. But we also don't have any requirements about publishers as far as who can be on panels and everyone can have their book(s) for sale.

I've been reminiscing about how much fun I had at the PSWA conference. Do hope some of my fellow mystery writers will join us next year.

Marilyn

2 comments:

  1. I'm seriously thinking of attending next year. Sounds like great fun!

    Rhonda
    The Southern Half of Evelyn David

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you can promise some real hunky firemen, I'm sure I could charter an entire plane of attendees from my neck of the woods. Maggie

    ReplyDelete

This is a comment awaiting moderation on the blog.