Friday, October 4, 2013

The Mental Getaway

By Laura Bradford

I'm not sure if it's the stress of my impending deadline (although I think this is going to be a really fun book) or life stuff, but I keep finding myself dreaming of places I want to go.

Some, are favorite spots--places I've been and absolutely adore. Others, are places I simply want to go to because of things I've heard or pictures I've seen.

Today, I want to get on a plane and go to Disney. I just want to smile and play and have ZERO stress.

Next week, I could see that becoming my aunt's place in the city...where I can write for hours and then head across the park to watch the sea lion's eat.

Where would you go today if you could?



  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

  2. Replies
    1. Ooooh, Marian, yes...a cruise is so relaxing, isn't it? I think some of that is not having a cell phone as a possibility, you know?