Thursday, February 23, 2012

What's your guilty pleasure?


How did February get away from me? I absolutely blanked out that I was supposed to blog last Thursday and it wasn't until I was sitting in my hair dresser's chair late this morning that I realized that today was Thursday and that meant I had to blog. Argh! Blanking out 2 Thursdays in a row is completely unacceptable :(

So, back to the blog at hand. I was sitting there in my hair dresser's chair, trying to wrack my brain on what to blog about, while my fabulous hair stylist, Krystal, talked about what we catch up on every time I come in to get my hair done--and that's our favorite T.V. Shows. Not the really good, high quality T.V. shows, like Downton Abbey, which I love. No, Krystal and I talk Bachelor Talk. Yes, my guilty pleasure number one is The Bachelor, with Survivor and Revenge coming in a close second and third.

Have you been watching The Bachelor this season? Or rather, have you like me, been snoozing through The Bachelor? As much as I liked Bachelor Ben during Ashley's season, he's become a real dud this time around. Ben is so boring, that the only excitement comes from the numerous cat fights between the evil Courtney (one of the last girls standing) and the rest of the girls in the house. It will be interesting to see how this one ends.

How about you? What's your guilty T.V. pleasure?

5 comments:

  1. Maria, when you've got so much on your plate, it's easy to blank out about stuff! As for my TV guilty pleasure, I must confess it's "Tori & Dean: Home Sweet Hollywood." I just let my brain veg when I watch it. I don't have to ponder anything. I don't have to figure out a complicated plot. I just get to watch them spend money on expensive kids' parties, try to hide pregnancies, and generally act like a couple of goofballs. It's the perfect escape!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't seen that one, Susan (and maybe I shouldn't because the last thing I need is to get hooked on any more TV shows!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My (and hubby's) guilty TV pleasure is watching General Hospital in the afternoon. We love making fun of it and something snoozing through the whole thing.

    I also watch Amazing Race and Survivor.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am afraid to admit this because I might be shunned by the rest of you, but I watch the Real Housewives and Bethanny Ever After on Bravo. Okay, feel free to heap scorn on me. . . LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Maureen, I occasionally watch Bethenny Every After, too...and a few of the Real Housewives (usually in re-runs). So I can't throw stones!

    ReplyDelete

This is a comment awaiting moderation on the blog.