Monday, September 23, 2013

Pedaling As Fast As I Can




This has turned into a really busy September for both halves of Evelyn David. We're all about moving households, roof repairs, new appliances, audiobooks, babies, family obligations, and when we get a spare minute – writing.

Oh, and did I mention that I can barely type with my left hand because of shoulder pain or maybe it's more like arm pain since it starts at my neck and runs around my shoulder to just below my elbow? But my fingers and wrist are fine. So probably not carpel tunnel. Another few days of wearing a heating pad and walking around smelling of Icy Hot may have me visiting my doctor. I'm sure he's going to say stop using the computer for a week and then call me. Like that's going to happen. Almost everything thing I do now is done via a computer.

I've replaced a hot water heater and a washing machine this past month. I'm not sure what else can break down but with an old house, each day is an adventure.

Did I mention that I visited the dentist two weeks ago? I have a crown that he installed a couple of months ago that is very temperature sensitive. He x-rayed it and thinks "his crown" looks perfect.  He's given me 50/50 odds on the need for a root canal. Perhaps I have a hairline crack in my tooth? Right. I'm not feeling lucky. 

Thanks for letting me vent. 

Now back to the writing. My co-author and I are writing a new Brianna Sullivan Mystery – volume 11 of the paranormal mystery series. Despite all the things that are going on in our personal lives, I think we might be writing the best Brianna yet. If you haven't read Lottawatah Fireworks (volume 10 of the series) this would be a good time. The new book, untitled at this time, brings closure to a mystery introduced in an earlier volume.
 
For the next two weeks the e-book version of our stand-alone mystery Zoned for Murder is on sale for 99 cents.  Don't miss this bargain. 

Note: On a happy note, new episodes of Foyle's War are airing on PBS. It's my light at the end of the week!  

Rhonda
aka The Southern Half of Evelyn David

---------------
 
Evelyn David's Mysteries 

Audible    iTunes


Audible    iTunes


 
Brianna Sullivan Mysteries - e-book series
I Try Not to Drive Past Cemeteries- Kindle - Nook - Smashwords
The Dog Days of Summer in Lottawatah- Kindle - Nook - Smashwords
The Holiday Spirit(s) of Lottawatah- Kindle - Nook - Smashwords
Undying Love in Lottawatah- Kindle - Nook - Smashwords
A Haunting in Lottawatah - Kindle - Nook - Smashwords
Lottawatah Twister - Kindle - Nook - Smashwords
Missing in Lottawatah - Kindle - Nook - Smashwords
Good Grief in Lottawatah - Kindle - Nook - Smashwords
Summer Lightning in Lottawatah - Kindle - Nook - Smashwords
Lottawatah Fireworks - Kindle - Nook - Smashwords

The Ghosts of Lottawatah - trade paperback collection of the Brianna e-books
Book 1 - I Try Not to Drive Past Cemeteries (includes the first four Brianna e-books)
Book 2 - A Haunting in Lottawatah (includes the 5th, 6th, and 7th Brianna e-books)
Book 3 - Lottawatah Fireworks (includes the 8th, 9th, and 10th Brianna e-books)


Sullivan Investigations Mystery series
Murder Off the Books Kindle - Nook - Smashwords - Trade Paperback
Murder Takes the Cake Kindle - Nook - Smashwords - Trade Paperback 
Murder Doubles Back Kindle - Nook - Smashwords - Trade Paperback
Riley Come Home (short story)- Kindle - Nook - Smashwords
Moonlighting at the Mall (short story) - Kindle - Nook - Smashwords


Romances
Love Lessons - Kindle - Nook - Smashwords

1 comment:

This is a comment awaiting moderation on the blog.