Friday, May 27, 2016

Talking Politics and Memorial Day

Talking Politics and Memorial Day by Debra H. Goldstein

I love politics and politicians. In studying historical trends and how people react to different stimuli, I’ve taken classes, read books, and listened to the pundits. As you can imagine, the last few months have provided sensory overload and given me much to think and comment on, but this isn’t the platform I choose to share my views on the current election race or the issues that face our country. Hopefully, if we sit down in a living room and talk, we can find a way to listen to each other and respect what each of us thinks - even if our opinions differ.  In the meantime, I pray, as this Memorial Day approaches, we can agree on one thing:


1 comment:

This is a comment awaiting moderation on the blog.