Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Busy, Busy, Busy

Though I keep saying I'm going to slow down, it doesn't seem to work out that way.

I've sent my next Rocky Bluff P.D. mystery to my publisher, and of course, the niggling thought is there, I better plan the promotion.

I'm also writing the next Deputy Tempe Crabtree mystery--and I need to really get busy on it.

Oh, and yes, Thanksgiving is coming. Everyone's coming to my house this year--which includes a few more than usual. I cook the turkey, dressing and candied sweet potatoes fortunately others are bringing items. (I also cooked a turkey and made dressing for our church's Thanksgiving potluck.)

I've been working on a promotion for a .99 cent Kindle book, more about that in December.

I'm the newsletter editor for two organizations--one is monthly, the other is due the end of the month.

I've been doing some holiday boutique sales where I can display and sell my books. I enjoy these because it's a chance to actually talk with readers. And of course, promotion is a given.

Christmas is coming and books make wonderful gifts. I've always been thrilled to receive books since I was a kid.

And because it's so near Thanksgiving, I have to say that I"m thankful that I am able to still do all these things at my age.

What is going on in  your lives? I know authors are always writing, but what else is filling your days?

Marilyn





No comments:

Post a Comment

This is a comment awaiting moderation on the blog.