Thursday, September 17, 2015

Hanging Up My Stilettos

Hanging Up My Stilettos
By Laura Bradford

It's amazing how fast time flies, isn't it? 

Sometimes, it seems like just yesterday that Maggie Barbieri  and Susan McBride asked me to join them here at the Stiletto Gang. In reality though, it's been four years--four very busy years.  

When I first posted here, Dangerous Alterations (the 5th book in my Southern Sewing Circle Mysteries written as Elizabeth Lynn Casey) had just released. Since then, five more in that series have come out (with two more on the way). Additionally, I wrote my 4th romance, Storybook Dad, and launched a second mystery series (A Churn for the Worse, the 5th book in my Amish Mysteries, will release in March). Oh, and I've written the first two books in a third mystery series that will debut in June.

Phew...

I've accomplished a lot since Susan and Maggie asked me to join them here and it was fun sharing that ride with the Stiletto Gang readers. But as Susan and Maggie have since done, it's time for me to take off my stilettos and move on.

I've enjoyed my time here very much. As for where I'll be...you can always find me on Facebook , my website , my personal blog, and over with the Whodunit Authors twice a month.

Hugs!

~Laura

13 comments:

  1. Laura, we will certainly miss you here at The Stiletto Gang. I hope you'll come back to visit us often. You're always welcome for a guest blog. Wishing you the very best of luck,

    Linda (posting from her husband's account because that's the only way I can)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laura - you'll be missed. Hope you come back as a guest occasionally.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Laura, wishing you words that flow, books that sell, and ideas that keep you up at night! We'll miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Laura, it's been a privilege to be a blogging partner with you here at the Stiletto Gang. I hope you'll come back often to visit. Best wishes to you in all your future endeavors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Laura, we're going to miss you terribly, but if it helps your write faster...Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well hell's bells Laura...I didn't know you and Elizabeth Lynn Casey are one and the same! Glad I stopped by here today & found out. This is my first visit to this blog and will perhaps stop in again. Best of luck to you in all you do!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Laura - We will miss you here on the Stiletto Gang but know we'll see you around. Best wish to you and, as others have said, please come back and visit!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's been a joy to be on this journey with you Laura. I wish you the very best as you move on. Remember you've got a home here. Come back whenever you'd like. Write on!

    ReplyDelete

This is a comment awaiting moderation on the blog.