Thursday, May 30, 2013

Beach Reads!

by Maria Geraci

I hope everyone had a wonderful Memorial Day weekend filled with lots of good family time, sunshine, great food and a renewed sense of thankfulness for all that our troops have done to help preserve our country's wonderful freedom.

I love the beginning of summer! The end, not so much (August is stifling here in Florida!) but May, June, and July are probably my 3 favorite months combined. Mainly because the beach is my favorite place in the entire world. And I do love my beach reads! So much so that I'm doing a beach read giveaway over at Fresh Fiction. Enter your name in the contest and you can win an autographed copy of my novels THE BOYFRIEND OF THE MONTH CLUB and  A GIRL LIKE YOU.  I might even throw in an extra goodie or two! Here's the link to enter!


No comments:

Post a Comment

This is a comment awaiting moderation on the blog.