Love Love Love Project Runway.
But these are all done, and now so is American Idol.
Last night Lee DeWyze won and all is good in Idol world.
I’ve written about Friday Night Lights--my other TV love.
(and it’s on NBC again so I can see the whole season!) Yes!!
But I really love another show.
g l e e
Raise your hand if you’re a Glee fan. Go ahead, all the way up.
Things I love about Glee:
- The singing--of course!
- The head-on approach it takes with toughissues like not blending in or being true to who you are.
- The homage to pop culture.
- A whole show paying tribute to Madonna.
- Special Guest star Olivia Newton John.
- Sue and the Cheerios.
- Gaga day.
- The melodrama. It’s over the top and God how I love it!
- Kristen Chenowith.
- Kurt and Finn trying to be almost brothers.
- The angst.
- The emotion.
- The truth underneath the theatricality.
- The cheerio, Brittany, who said, “Did you know Dolphins are just gay sharks?”
There’s so much to love about Glee. It’s a guilty pleasure... and one I’m not afraid to admit.
So here’s my question:
What’s your guilty pleasure?