Happy Thanksgiving from all of us at The Stiletto Gang!
On Thanksgiving, do you stop to think about all the things you’re thankful for? I do. There are so many, but most can fit into these five categories.
The top five things I’m thankful for:
5. Health and Happiness (knock on wood; we have obstacles, but overall, we're good!)
4. Writing for a Living (to earn *a meager* living doing what you love is fantastic)
3. The writing and book loving community (truly, they are an amazing group of people)
2. Good Friends and Family (because what would life be without them?)
and number 1 on my 'Thankful' list is...
1. My wonderful kids and husband (because they really do give my life meaning)
Have a wonderful day!!